Problem with

Moderator: ACOT Employee

beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1740

Problem with

Post by beachlover »

I have been getting  a  message constantly saying the page is unresponsive.  Before the crop started it was 3-5 times a day. 
Now, every time I try to post a comment or a LO for a challenge, the messages are popping up and slowing me down.  Anyone
else having this issue?

Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1362

Re: Problem with

Post by VickiR »

Not me.  I was on a few time today and had no issues.  I just uploaded 2 projects and posted them in the forum without any problem too.  No error messages.  Maybe it was just a busy time?
Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 718

Post by Karyn_Sue »

Happened to me during crop - I think it was likely a bandwidth problem with so many people logging in and out.
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

ImageImageImageImageImage
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

I had it a lot the week before NSD weekend and the entire NSD weekend.  Not so much last week till today.  I am no computer expert by any means, but I have had it all day today.  Must have something to do with so many online at ACOT is my guess.  Lots of cherries uploading for the challenges.  I am just glad I was able to play bingo last Sunday with no problems.  Every time I would go to type words that message would pop up.  I only see the message when I am on ACOT too.  
 Image ImageImage

Return to “Suggestions”