Do you facebook?

Moderators: MamaK321, suslvgeo, 4peasinourpod

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2212

Re: Do you facebook?

Post by mgehrke »

I am on Facebook everyday. I only play Farmville and CafeWord. If anyone would like to friend me that would be great. I can't access FB from work so if you would like, just send me a friend request and I will gladly accept it as soon as I get home this evening. Don't worry about me trying to suck you into games. I promise I won't. It is just nice to chat with people who share the same interests...............Scrapbooking:-D

Please look me up if you would like.........Mildred Gehrke.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
Grandma Flowers
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 5

Post by Grandma Flowers »

I'm on, but just to keep up with the scrapbooking sites and friends. I don't play the games or post pictures.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---
JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

I love Facebook. It's great getting in touch with old friends and family that I don't see much or haven't heard from in years.
I don't play the games. I didn't want another addiction. :)
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
Hudson
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 16

Post by Hudson »

I procrastinated in using FB and then when I did setup an account, I ran into tons of my ex-husbands relatives and been getting alot of family tree info for his side -- then they set me up with Farmville -- what a mistake! But it's been great for relatives, animal rights and scrapbooking.
javalove
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 165

Post by javalove »

I'm on there, too. Lisa Scilla for anyone feeling friendly!
Lisa

Image Image
Karenscraps
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 115

Post by Karenscraps »

I am on Facebook and spend quite a bit of time on there. I play farmville on there plus others when I am really bored. I have met some wonderful crafty people that I would have never met regularly. Please feel free to add me Karen Phelan Yarko
Karen Y.

I haven't been an active paper crafter for a while and want to get back in the swing of things!
scrapscot
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 865

Post by scrapscot »

Ayla wrote:
scrapscot wrote:I do..I've met so many new and distant cousins on it and found old friends. Have also now alienated my daughter-in-law by becoming "friends" with her church friends, so last night after her nasty note, I "unfriended" them. I also unfriended her. Perhaps she's just having a post partum thing but she was very angry with me and basically told me to stay out of their lives for now (until they get the baby home), so won't be any updates I guess, for a while.
I'm so sorry she's being difficult....hopefully she will mellow and update you soon.
Thanks, Josh sent me an email this morning (guess he wondered why I hadn't texted him) He's back at work; baby's doing good and if her sugar stays stable, she might be moved to a local hospital closer to home. (She's at a University hospital an hour away).
Image Charlene
Kara
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 69

Post by Kara »

lol Jamie--you have more friends there than you have post here and that a lot!!!!
Image \ ImageImage
JBCrafter
Cherry Tart

Post by JBCrafter »

Yes, addicted too! I LOVE posting, reading posts, playing Family Feud, Scrabble, etc.
200 - 2011 Page Goal
- 22 – Pages Completed
178 – Pages to go
javalove
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 165

Post by javalove »

handerful wrote:Ahh! yes.

I am adicted to Zuma right now.

Thanks for the tip...lol...although I've been trying to avoid these games. Bejeweled Blitz still gets me, though.
Lisa

Image Image
scrapsakes
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 451

Post by scrapsakes »

BTT!

ok, am i the last person to NOT use facebook?! :-D i mean, i did set up an old one just to keep up with
scrappy companies, but i guess i really should utilize it more for friends... so, i'm looking for victims :winkb:

-look for me as "grace castillo"
-email: grcast(at)ymail.com
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)
MimaScraps/Lori
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 1153

Post by MimaScraps/Lori »

Definitely--started years ago with MySpace when ds was in Baltimore then Korea. Now I fb but not for the games--for the photos of my precious grandson and others. Then...I scrap!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!
bluejeans7
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 571

Post by bluejeans7 »

Hey I know you! LOL! I think you're the one that always kick my butt at lexulous.
Sweyo
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 44

Post by Sweyo »

I use it for socializing only, no games!
Stephanie http://www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com/
Independent Close to My Heart Consultant
GeriNY
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 15

Post by GeriNY »

Yes I gave in and joined FB, mostly to keep in touch with family, but I enjoy the scrappy pages as well. I don't play the games as I don't need another distraction right now. I'd rather come here.
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! :)
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

Yes, I am a Facebook - er. But I gave up all the games. I could quite literally and often did, spend 10 hours a day just playing zooworld. I also played a few other games, but mostly zooworld. I had no time to scrapbook.
Bibi
LLinda
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 39

Post by LLinda »

I Do FB. Sadly tho, many of my family are not techie and don't have accounts. I do wish they'd join, if only to simplify things for me when I share photos.
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1740

Post by beachlover »

I see this thread is still alive, lol! So, if anyone that is not already my friend would like to be, happy to have you! I play farmville, cityville and frontiereville (in that order too)
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

wyniatau
Cherry Tart

Post by wyniatau »

Hi! Thanks for the topic, hope to see more on this topic...
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

I have an account but rarely use it anymore. I do use the messenger all the time though, mostly to chat with family.

Return to “February Crop 2011”