Debra R. 
Nana of 5, Mama of 2, Disney Addict

ImageImage  ImageImageImage
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Re: crops

Post by Flasher »

Just this past weekend, we had a mini Winter Crop here on the board.  Prior to that, I hosted a Valentine's Day Crop Party, and in January, the board hosted a mini Winter Crop.

Now, if you mean sponsored by ACOT, if it happens I assume it will probably be tied to NSD in May.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

debraruffing
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 508

Post by debraruffing »

Flasher can we have another one soon?  I am feeling so down and struggling with layouts.  My test for pancreas to check for cancer comes up again in a month and of course is is scary.  I want to get done with a good number of layouts before then.  And thinking a crop would help me.  I would be willing to help with it.

Debra R. 
Nana of 5, Mama of 2, Disney Addict

ImageImage  ImageImageImage
traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 750

Post by traveler »

druffing wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:32 am
Flasher can we have another one soon?  I am feeling so down and struggling with layouts.  My test for pancreas to check for cancer comes up again in a month and of course is is scary.  I want to get done with a good number of layouts before then.  And thinking a crop would help me.  I would be willing to help with it.

The winter crop is still going on now. You missed the games but most of the challenges are still going on.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=272174
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Post by Flasher »

Thanks, Louise!  I forgot to mention that!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 445

Post by DN in MN »

druffing wrote:

Hugs to you!  Maybe we could plan a little something for a weekend in April as I am sure ACOT will have the big one in May.  I am willing to contribute and help organize.  I need motivation.
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

druffing wrote:

I'll pray for you!!!
And you're right about scrapbooking taking your mind off things- it certainly helps me get my mind off things!
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 939

Post by suewho372 »

druffing wrote:

Praying for you.
Don’t forget we are here for you!
Susan

joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2436

Post by joannie »

druffing wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:03 am
Do we still do crops?  I would like to.
We always have ongoing monthly challenges if you would like to participate in them. Here is all the challenges for March.
https://www.acherryontop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=272106
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Team Cupid Crop 2012”