Details to make your pages and cards POP!- CHAT

Moderators: ACOT Employee, Crop Hostesses 2015

Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1384

Details to make your pages and cards POP!- CHAT

Post by Sara Scraps »

Good Evening! And welcome to my class! I hope everyone will have a great time!

Here is how this is going to work-

You will notice 2 threads, One is the CHAT thread, the other the DIRECTIONS thread. I will post a step/detail every 12 minutes in the class DIRECTIONS thread.
I will go in and bump up the directions once or twice a day to keep it easy to find, but please don't post to that thread till after all 5 directions/steps have been posted.so the steps are all together for others to follow during the week.Use the Class Chat thread to post questions, comments..you know, chatty cherry stuff :) 

At the end of the class,if you have followed along,you will have one 12X12 layered layout with lovely little details and 5 tips/tricks/ideas to use on all your layouts.

I will open a gallery and everyone who completes a layout with me (or later this week) and uploads a photo of their layout will receive some points. ( I am going to take all of my remaining points and sprinkle them evenly between all participants.)

The gallery will be open until May 9th and I will distribute points then.

Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing

Re: Details to make your pages and cards POP!- CHAT

Post by Sara Scraps »

btt
sdwhru
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 358

Post by sdwhru »

bump
average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

Sara M. wrote:Good Evening! And welcome to my class! I hope everyone will have a great time!

You will notice 2 threads, One is the CHAT thread, the other the DIRECTIONS thread. I will post a step/detail every 12 minutes in the class DIRECTIONS thread.
I will go in and bump up the directions once or twice a day to keep it easy to find, but please don't post to that thread till after all 5 directions/steps have been posted.so the steps are all together for others to follow during the week.Use the Class Chat thread to post questions, comments..you know, chatty cherry stuff :) 

At the end of the class,if you have followed along,you will have one 12X12 layered layout with lovely little details and 5 tips/tricks/ideas to use on all your layouts.

I will open a gallery and everyone who completes a layout with me (or later this week) and uploads a photo of their layout will receive some points. ( I am going to take all of my remaining points and sprinkle them evenly between all participants.)

Sorry, didn't know . . .
Kim

Image Image  
Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing

Post by Sara Scraps »

average_kim wrote:
Sara M. wrote:Good Evening! And welcome to my class! I hope everyone will have a great time!

Sorry, didn't know . . .
Oh, my...don't worry about it at all!!!
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

I am going to bookmark this thread.  I have everything I need I think, but my pictures are from 1955 and not sure if they will work.  I don't want to cut them, but I don't have enough for a page.  I will need to go through the box and see if I can find more.  They are all about 3 x 3. 
 Image ImageImage
Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing

Post by Sara Scraps »

Sandi0805 wrote:I am going to bookmark this thread.  I have everything I need I think, but my pictures are from 1955 and not sure if they will work.  I don't want to cut them, but I don't have enough for a page.  I will need to go through the box and see if I can find more.  They are all about 3 x 3. 
How about replacing some of my photos and putting larger embellishments or a journaling box instead?
Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing

Post by Sara Scraps »

btt
JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

I love this layout!! My pictures are kind of big but I only chose 4 so I can make it work! I can't wait to do the next step: The gallery matt.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

Sara M. wrote:
Sandi0805 wrote:I am going to bookmark this thread.  I have everything I need I think, but my pictures are from 1955 and not sure if they will work.  I don't want to cut them, but I don't have enough for a page.  I will need to go through the box and see if I can find more.  They are all about 3 x 3. 
How about replacing some of my photos and putting larger embellishments or a journaling box instead?

That's a great idea.  I am using the Authentique Renew collection and have some of the sticker embellies.  Some of them are a decent size or possibly do a cluster of some kind.
 Image ImageImage
kate W.
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 150

Post by kate W. »

I am going to have to dig for some photos. I usually crop my photos prior to printing them so finding photos that I can make smaller will be a challenge. I could replace on or two with a 3x4 card if that's acceptable?
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2441

Post by emmapaige »

First of all your instructions are amazing!!  I hope to work on this tomorrow since I'm quickly running out of steam tonight.

Second as I posted in your original thread, I'm probably going to change the photos that I chose for me original "kit" but hope to still use the same papers and embellies since I love them so much,

And thirdly, your brother and his fiancée are so cute!  Congrats to them!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

pagal74
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 29

Post by pagal74 »

How many photos are required for this?  I see yours has 5 but I was wondering if there was a minimum or maximum?
Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing

Post by Sara Scraps »

Sandi0805 wrote:
Sara M. wrote:

That's a great idea.  I am using the Authentique Renew collection and have some of the sticker embellies.  Some of them are a decent size or possibly do a cluster of some kind.
I think a cluster would look very nice!
Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing

Post by Sara Scraps »

ScrapHappyKatie wrote:I am going to have to dig for some photos. I usually crop my photos prior to printing them so finding photos that I can make smaller will be a challenge. I could replace on or two with a 3x4 card if that's acceptable?
Yes..it absolutely is...you may substitute as you like.
Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing

Post by Sara Scraps »

pagal74 wrote:How many photos are required for this?  I see yours has 5 but I was wondering if there was a minimum or maximum?
No minimum or maximum..you can exchange photos for embellishments as you would like to!
Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing

Post by Sara Scraps »

emmapaige wrote:First of all your instructions are amazing!!  I hope to work on this tomorrow since I'm quickly running out of steam tonight.

Second as I posted in your original thread, I'm probably going to change the photos that I chose for me original "kit" but hope to still use the same papers and embellies since I love them so much,

And thirdly, your brother and his fiancée are so cute!  Congrats to them!!
Thank You! And I completely understand....Can't wait to see your layout!
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 939

Post by suewho372 »

The instructions are very concise and easy to understand!!! Thanks For that! I love the papers you are using too! This is fun!
Susan

Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing

Post by Sara Scraps »

suewho372 wrote:The instructions are very concise and easy to understand!!! Thanks For that! I love the papers you are using too! This is fun!
I'm so glad you like it..Thanks for playing along..
Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing

Post by Sara Scraps »

btt

Return to “NSD 2015”