Anybody snacking & scrapping? Name your Snack!

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

Jaditelady173
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 48

Anybody snacking & scrapping? Name your Snack!

Post by Jaditelady173 »

I am having a Cheryl's  iced buttercream cookie.  I'm from Ohio and used to live in Westerville which is outside of Columbus, Ohio.  Cheryl originated there and still have their business there.  I ordered some after the holiday for me, I, and myself....and I must say they are quite delish!  They come individually packaged and you can store them in your freezer.  If you ever get a chance try them.  A little taste of home for me.

what are the rest of you snacking on?
Jan G.
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 86

Re: Anybody snacking & scrapping? Name your Snack!

Post by Jan G. »

I've decided I better NOT snack the rest of the night as I munched on junk all day during the challenges!  Yours does sound delish though!
Jan G.
karensay
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 240

Post by karensay »

I had a Cinnamon bun from IKEA when we got in tonight.

Eww!  I just remembered,  I have some Dark Chocolate upstairs.   YUMMY!!!!!
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper
JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

mmmmmmm that sounds amazing! I love iced cookies.

I've been eating Albanese (brand) gummy bears all day. They're almost gone, thank goodness because I can't control myself around them.
The gummy bears are made in Indiana a couple hours from us. I first tried them over 10 years ago, purchased at the Albanese factory/store. Years later we found them at a camp store at a state park and now we can get them at Menard's, Walmart and Fresh Thyme! The bag says "World's best gummy bears" and they are!
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 445

Post by DN in MN »

I had a couple of homemade chocolate chip oatmeal cookies that my DD made while here today!  Now, I am on wind down so having some water, lol.  

My normal snack while scrapping is M&Ms of all varieties and/or Hot Tamales.   Not to mention the occasional regular jolly rancher.  

I have had Cheryl's cookies and they are delish!
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Jaditelady173
Cherry Blossom

Post by Jaditelady173 »

JillinIN wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 12:04 am

I've been eating Albanese (brand) gummy bears all day. They're almost gone, thank goodness because I can't control myself around them.
The gummy bears are made in Indiana a couple hours from us. I first tried them over 10 years ago, purchased at the Albanese factory/store. Years later we found them at a camp store at a state park and now we can get them at Menard's, Walmart and Fresh Thyme! The bag says "World's best gummy bears" and they are!

Hmmm?  Thanks for the tip.  I enjoy me some gummy bears too, but have not bought any lately.  I like mine to taste real fruity.  I need to go get groceries tomorrow so I'll have to pick up a bag for more scrapping energy this week.
Jaditelady173
Cherry Blossom

Post by Jaditelady173 »

DN in MN wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 12:06 am
I had a couple of homemade chocolate chip oatmeal cookies that my DD made while here today!  Now, I am on wind down so having some water, lol.  

My normal snack while scrapping is M&Ms of all varieties and/or Hot Tamales.   Not to mention the occasional regular jolly rancher.  

I have had Cheryl's cookies and they are delish!

Yum I love hot tamales too!  And sugar babies too.  I have one of those $1 boxes upstairs that I forgot about. And I don't have a DD to make me some of those homemade cookies.   But now I think I would prefer the hot tamales.  I normally dont like to eat much sugar before bedtime too so I don't get that acid reflux.  Well thanks for staying up with me!
Jaditelady173
Cherry Blossom

Post by Jaditelady173 »

karensay wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 12:02 am
I had a Cinnamon bun from IKEA when we got in tonight.

Eww!  I just remembered,  I have some Dark Chocolate upstairs.   YUMMY!!!!!

Wow, I love a Cinnamon bun with creme cheese icing.  I have never been to Ikea because there are none around me.  And if I traveled to a city that has one, I either don't think about it or don't have vehicle space to buy anything to take home.  I know I could do some damage in there for storage and organization items.  

I love the little dove dark chocolate candies.  Hope you are getting something done tonight and thanks for staying up and crafting with me!
Jaditelady173
Cherry Blossom

Post by Jaditelady173 »

janannemd wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 11:49 pm
I've decided I better NOT snack the rest of the night as I munched on junk all day during the challenges!  Yours does sound delish though!

Yeah, if your ready to go to bed soon it's not good to eat much.  I get acid reflux if I eat sweets close to bed time.  I hope you were able to get some scrapping done tonight.  And thanks for staying up with me!
danacarp
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 43

Post by danacarp »

I had Hostess chocolate cupcakes and almond butter granola cups.
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1360

Post by scrappinmom99 »

This time of year my go-to snack for crafting is Cadbury mini eggs - no mess LOL!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

My snack list for crop at my friends yesterday was antipasto salad and parm crisps. Savory and yummy!
- Jillian

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Post by Art_Teacher »

I am from London...Ohio!  I love Cheryl's cookies. lol  My snack is just Rold Gold pretzels...trying not to eat too much sugar. :)
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »

When I go to crops we usually have red licorice, combos, peanut M  & M's and     some kind of chips.  At home any of the previous snacks.
 Image ImageImage
JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

Jaditelady173 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 1:18 am
JillinIN wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 12:04 am

Hmmm?  Thanks for the tip.  I enjoy me some gummy bears too, but have not bought any lately.  I like mine to taste real fruity.  I need to go get groceries tomorrow so I'll have to pick up a bag for more scrapping energy this week. 

Did you try the Albanese gummy bears? They have a ton of flavor... too much flavor for my own good. I can't stop eating them!
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
Jaditelady173
Cherry Blossom

Post by Jaditelady173 »

I havent been to the store yet. Lord knows I need to go, but as long as the cats and dog have food...i dont get into big if a hurry. It just gives me a chance to clean out food in the freezer. I usually have what I call an "eat down" of my freezer food in the spring. I don't go to the store for a month to try to make myself clean out the freezer or stuff on the shelves in my pantry...mostly my freezer. Meat is always cheaper in the summer...so I buy what's on sale and separate it out into servings and reseal them with my machine. That way they last and don't get freezer burn, etc. I do the same thing with certain fruits and vegetables when they come in season. So I have just been cooking whatever I have.

But I'll be having to go in a few days and I'll probably get some....cause I love me some sweets!

Return to “NSD Celebration 2019”