*WINNER* Flasher's Flashback Layout Challenge

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

DMarie
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 462

Re: Flasher's Flashback Layout Challenge

Post by DMarie »

Love the idea so I'm in.  I will see if I can get it done on time.

Got it! 

Last edited by DMarie on Wed May 08, 2019 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dawn Marie 
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2436

Post by joannie »

Photo taken December 1968. We were celebrating our 6th birthday! FUN challenge!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
Jan G.
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 86

Post by Jan G. »

Me at three....
Jan G.
stateless
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 335

Post by stateless »

Thanks for this challenge - I never scrap old photos, but I should. And what an opportunity to use the unicorn stickers in my stash! Yay 80s! OMG I had a mullet.

- Valerie/stateless
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2028

Post by MTCanuk »

This is me back in 1974 playing the piano at my nursing school graduation.  The only photo I have of this occasion.  

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1496

Post by Charleneanne »

This is me in the beginning more or less.  I was scrawny and my hair hadn't gotten curly yet so my mother gave me home perms 2-3 times a year.  I wore glasses from age 3 or 4 and was always breaking them so usually had tape on them somewhere.   
Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5437

Post by Retiree3 »

[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Post by Flasher »

meterr70 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:51 pm
My flashback is me in about 1972

Such a great layout!  And, what a great photo!  Look at that pretty girl in that pretty dress. And the HAT?!?!?  Swoon.  :greeninlove:
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

DMarie wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 11:10 pm
Love the idea so I'm in.  I will see if I can get it done on time.

Got it! 

Aah, yes . . . the classic early 80's "look over the back of the chair" senior pic.  I love it!  I love your colors and I'm completely in love with the embelly cluster underneath your great photo!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

joannie wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 4:57 pm

Photo taken December 1968. We were celebrating our 6th birthday! FUN challenge!!

What a great picture!  Love the layout, too!  I love how the papers and embellies are all clustered around the picture.  Nice use of white space, too! 

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

janannemd wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 9:10 pm
Me at three....

Oh my . . . another cutie in a hat!  What a great flashback!  Love the colors you used and the fun embellies!  Love all the layers behind your cute pic!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

stateless wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:19 pm
Thanks for this challenge - I never scrap old photos, but I should. And what an opportunity to use the unicorn stickers in my stash! Yay 80s! OMG I had a mullet.

This whole thing screams "The 80's" -- the picture and the layout!  Love all your colors and fun accents!  Great pic, too.  I'm willing to be a good number of us had a mullet-type hair cut at some point in the 80's.  :greenwinkb:

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

MTCanuk wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 6:23 pm
This is me back in 1974 playing the piano at my nursing school graduation.  The only photo I have of this occasion.  

This is a fantastic photo!  Such a special moment, frozen in time!  I love that you used clocks as your background!  Fabulous accent colors, as well!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Charleneanne wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:42 am
This is me in the beginning more or less.  I was scrawny and my hair hadn't gotten curly yet so my mother gave me home perms 2-3 times a year.  I wore glasses from age 3 or 4 and was always breaking them so usually had tape on them somewhere.   

Look at that little cutie pie!!  I just love that beaming smile!  Love your paper and accents, and I love that you mounted your picture on paper that plays off the pattern in your little dress.  Very nice touch!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Retiree3 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 5:24 pm

Nice, soft photo of you!  Love your clustered embellies and your colors.  This whole layout almost looks like a true flashback -- you actually look like you are remembering.  Nice!

LoreenC
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1269

Post by LoreenC »

Glad I got home in time to do this Challenge! My DH & I were looking at some photos from before we were married, on our 20th Anniversary , May 7th. These shorts cracked me up !, Thank you for the Great Challenge!!
I did post on NSD Celebration gallery.
ImageImageImageImageImage
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1781

Post by CarrieG »

i might be able to do some fast digging and get something done for this.....ugh  wish I was paying better attention this week..LOL
JAire
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 949

Post by JAire »

Me 23 years ago
Joyce Ann
ImageImageImageImageImage

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

JAire wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:42 pm
Me 23 years ago

What an intriguing layout!  Love the photo, and your title is simply compliments it superbly! 

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 939

Post by suewho372 »

here is mine, thanks this was fun and fun looking at everyone else's!

Susan

Return to “NSD Celebration 2019”